Our Function location allows us to stock items such as large dog food bags (~25-44lbs), crates and large beds. We also caters to more unique pet needs such as:
- raw frozen cat and dog food
- aquarium and terrarium supplies (except tanks)
- live crickets, meal worms and king worms for reptiles
- small mammal supplies for gerbils, hamsters, rats, mice, chinchillas, rabbits, hedgehogs (except cages)
- domesticated bird seed and toys and wild bird seed
Do you sell pets?
No. The only establishment in Whistler for pets is to adopt them from Whistler Animals Galore (WAG). Check our their website for pets currently available for adoption and help find a cat or dog their forever home.
Do you carry raw dog and cat food?
In Function Junction we carry frozen raw food by Stella and Chewy’s and Mountain Dog Food company including all the supplements required for a healthy raw diet such as kelp and fish oils. At both locations we carry freeze-dried and dehydrated raw dog food which you reconstitute with water and serve.
What animals do you supply for?
We carry supplies for the following animals:
- Freshwater fish (all food + accessories, no tanks)
- Bearded Dragons, Snakes and other reptiles (sorry, no live or frozen feeding mice)
- Rabbits, gerbils, hamsters, rats, mice, chinchillas, hedgehogs, dagu (no cages)
- Domesticated birds
- Wild birds
If you have another pet not listed that you need supplies for, please give our Function location a call at 604-932-3050 and we will try to accommodate your needs.
Do any of your products contain soy or corn, or any artificial additives and preservatives?
Where are your pet foods sourced from?
As a locally owned and operated business, we are all about supporting local! We carry a variety of Canadian-made and sourced food and treats- some made as close to us as Squamish and lots from the Greater Vancouver area. All of the products we carry are natural, no artificial preservatives, flavours or fillers. The majority of our product is North American sourced and made food and treats. Before bringing in new products, we research where the ingredients are actually sourced from, not just where the products are packaged to ensure the quality and safety of the product. A few other high-quality specialty items come from countries such as Australia, New Zealand and Holland.